Bask in the glorious evening sun as you enjoy a cold drink, tasty refreshments, and learn some local history from your Marine Biologist guide. Look out for local wildlife, such as dolphins and birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
The vessel will be boarded at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett St, Ballina NSW (directly in front of The Wharf Bar & Restaurant). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time at the wharf, there will be someone in an 'Out Of The Blue Adventures' uniform to come and greet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of unsafe weather conditions this activity might be canceled