Get closer to the reserve’s vibrant corals and marine life, with the chance to spot manta rays, wobbegong sharks, sea turtles, and over 500 species of fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Dive Shop main desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Dive log
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- All participants must have dived within the last 12 months
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to scuba diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from scuba diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring your certification card and logbook
- If only 1 dive is undertaken then a minimum of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If more than 1 dive is conducted in the day, or multiple days of diving are undertaken then an interval of 24 hours is recommended