Discover Korean food and culture by taking part in a Korean cooking class. Taste and learn how to cook traditional Korean dishes together with an experienced chef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 10:20 AM
- Instant confirmation
- English, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Cook your own Bibimbap, a traditional rice dish with various vegetables, meat, and sauce.
- Discover the flavors of Korean cuisine and learn to cook with them from a professional chef
- Taste traditional Korean tea and dessert
- Ingredients to cook with
- Utensils & apron to use during the class
- Meal including dessert
- Recipes to take home
- Pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Flat #2406, Hoabin Busan Haeundae, 37 Marine city 3-ro, U 1(il)-dong, Haeundae, Busan, South Korea. How to get there: * By Bus: - Daewoo Marina APT Stop, 7mins walk 139, 307, 1003(Busan Train Station) - Dongbaek Stop, 15mins walk 31, 38, 39, 40, 63, 100, 100-1, 115-1, 141, 181, 200 * By Subway: - Dongbaek Station (Line 2, Green) Exit No1, 10 Mins walkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity will have a maximum of 6 participants.
- If you want a vegan meal, please provide this request at the time of booking or reach out at least 24 hours in advance.