Explore the picturesque town of Eger on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Budapest, and visit Eger Castle and the northernmost Turkish minaret. Taste the rich Hungarian wines of the Szépasszony-völgy valley, and soak in the thermal baths of Egerszalók.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up from hotels or other locations in BudapestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card