Discover the old Óbuda suburb, ancient Aquincum ruins and explore the artistic town of Szentendre. Visit the unique Marzipan Museum, stroll down the charming cobbled streets. Drive to Visegrad and enjoy the view of the Danube bend.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hungarian, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Wear comfortable walking shoes, and use sun protection in summer for walking in the Open Air Museum.
- In summer you can get back to Budapest on an optional boat ride on the Danube (60 minutes).
- Organized by: private car or minivan (on request)
- Level of the tour: easy with pleasant walks
- Total daily drive: 50 km (31 miles)