A 3-hour long ride to explore and see everything you should not miss during your stay in Budapest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the view from the Fishermen's Bastion and discover the streets of the Castle
- Have a swift ride along the Danube
- Relax your senses on the peacful Margaret island
- Explore the beautiful downtown of Pest and stories behind such places like the Parliament and the St. Stephen's Basilica
- Ride along the Andrássy Avenue in the shadow of the Opera house
- Bicycle rental for the duration of the tour
- Professional guide
- A bottle of mineral water to stay hydrated
- Helmets, for those who don't take risks
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1052 Budapest Semmelweis st. 14Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour departs from the office.
- Not a private tour, multiple groups may join.