See the highlights of Budapest and visit continental Europe’s largest Parliament building. You’ll tour Buda’s Castle District, take in the views from Gellért Hill, stop at Heroes’ Square, and see Hungary’s Crown Jewels during this half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Enjoy a walk in Buda’s Castle District
- Visit Gellért Hill for spectacular views of the city
- See famous Heroes’ Square in central Pest, with its statues of Hungarian kings and dukes
- Enjoy a bilingual guided tour of the interior of the Parliament and see the Hungarian Crown Jewels
- Entrance fee to Parliament
- Professional, bilingual guide
- 1-hour House of Parliament tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament Building.