Travel from Budapest to Gödöllő and visit the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth, affectionately known as Sissi. You’ll marvel at the beautifully renovated royal palace, which is the second-largest Baroque chateau in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available in the city center only.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Hotel pick-up is only available in the city center
- The tour provider is not responsible for road closures