Spend a day in Hungary's southernmost wine region, known for its Swabian villages, top-notch red wines, country cooking, historic cellar rows, and rambling vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is at the reception of the guest's hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is available all year round excluding Hungarian national holidays
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian options are available (please make a note in the "special requirements" field when booking)
- This tour requires a minimum of three participants, and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)