Join a tour to discover Hungarian history. Visit the Millennium Monument on Heroes' Square to see statues of the kings. Explore Vajdahunyad Castle and the City Park with the unique House of Music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting is in front of the museum building "Mucsarnok" (Arts Hall) on the right side of Heroes' Square. It is on your right side if you stand facing the large monument with the angel on the top. (There are two museums on the two opposite sides of the square. The meeting point is not at the Fine Arts Museum on the left side of the square.)Open in Google Maps ⟶