Learn about the Jewish experience in Budapest from a knowledgeable guide as you explore important Jewish sites such as the largest synagogue in Europe and the Holocaust Museum. Get a personalized brochure about Jewish life and Holocaust history details.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hungarian, Italian
- Pickup included
- the pick-up location is the lobby of your hotel in Budapest.
- Private group
- Explore the Jewish Quarter
- Visit the great Dohany synagogue and the Jewish Museum
- See the Raoul Wallenberg memorial
- Transportation (including parking fees)
- Coffee break at a Jewish café
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Budapest has the largest Jewish population of any city in the European Community. This tour focuses mainly on the Pest side.
- Men are requested to bring a head cover, or kipa.
- If you wish to be picked up at your hotel or cruise station with heavy and large luggage, there is an extra charge for handling and transport.