Go on a walking tour of the Buda Castle District with a professional tour guide. Join an extra guided tour in the caves and explore the history of the large underground bunkers during the atrocities of World War 2.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary Szentháromság Square, in front of the Holy Trinity Column opposite the front gate of Matthias Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Note that taking photos in the Rock Hospital museum is not allowed
- There are a few steps in the Rock Hospital, but most of it can be visited even with a wheelchair
- If for any unexpected reason the guided tour is not offered in English, written English language documents are always provided during the tour