Explore the food culture of Budapest on a walking tour. Admire the produce on display at the indoor Central Market Hall and discover artisan food stores in the surrounding neighborhoods. Then, take part in a wine tasting session.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet inside the main entrance of Central Market Hall (near the up escalators), Vámház körút 1-3. Your guide will be holding a canvas tote bag with the tour operator's logo on it for ease of contact The nearest metro station is Kálvin tér on the M3 line or Fővám tér on the M4 line. If arriving by tram, take numbers 47 or 49 to Fővám tér.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available any day of the week (rain or shine) except for Sundays and Hungarian national holidays as some venues are closed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The small group option is for a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 participants. Private tours can be customized and should be requested on booking
- Although there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during the tour Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund