Experience Budapest’s Jewish food renaissance, taste traditional (and modern) dishes, and gain a deeper understanding of Hungary’s Jewish history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Enjoy a culinary and cultural walking tour of Budapest’s old Jewish quarter with an expert guide
- Explore Budapest’s former Jewish ghetto, now an art and food hotspot
- See the Dohány Street Synagogue and other Jewish sites as you walk
- Food-specialized guide who is well-versed in Jewish history
- Walk around the seventh district, with many stops at interesting venues
- Food and drink tastings at 4-6 venues
- Full Jewish lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available any day of the week (rain or shine) except for Hungarian national holidays (due to venue closings). Special note: you will not be admitted to synagogues on Saturdays!
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 8 guests). If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please make sure you choose that option when booking
- Although there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund