Learn about the events of the Hungarian Revolution of 1956 that shook not only the communist Eastern Bloc, but also had a lasting effect on world politics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Meet at your accommodation and the tour starts from there. Please provide your address in the special requirements box.
- Private group
- Visit the site of Bloody Thursday in Kossuth Lajos Square
- Have coffee in the iconic Bambi café.
- Visit Bem Square which was a focal point of the 1956 Revolution
- A communism-related souvenir
- Free drink, and a light snack.
- Hotel pickup
- Public transportation costs
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, and French