Half Day Bucharest Sightseeing Tour - shared minibus with daily departure (in the morning) and free pick up from the hotel. Visit the most interesting sights of Bucharest downtown including Parliament Palace and Village Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or any other address in Bucharest
- Visit the 2nd largest administrative building in the world
- Discover Revolution Square, where the fall of communism was witnessed in 1989
- See Victory Avenue — the oldest and longest boulevard of Bucharest
- Learn about the Romanian countryside in the open air museum
- Transport by modern 8 seat minibus, guide services in English, pick-up from the hotel
- Entrance fees to the Parliament Palace and the Village Museum
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- From March to October, and December 16 to January 6, tours take place with a minimum of 4 people.
- From January 7 to February 29, and November 1 to December 15, tours take place with a minimum of 2 people.
- If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour operator is not responsible if the visited sites are closed without prior notice and for any reason at the moment you arrive.
- The Village Museum is closed on Mondays when the visit will be replaced by a short walking tour in the old town.
- In order to visit the Parliament Palace an original ID is mandatory.
- The visits are not guaranteed as these institutions are sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences.