Discover the impact of the communist era in Romania’s capital city, Bucharest, on a 1-day tour. Tour through the most striking remnants of Romanian communism and learn new, truly fascinating details about life back then.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Reservations for the Bucharest tour must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Duration: 7 hours
- The Spring Palace can be visited between Wednesday and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- For shared trips, please be aware that there may be a delay of up to 30 minutes
- Groups larger than 10 people will receive special discounts
- From January 1 to June 30, 2019, the Palace of the Parliament will host the works of the Romanian Presidency at the Council of the European Union, and we cannot guarantee the possibility of visiting it. In case you cannot visit it during the tour, it will be replaced with another attraction or you will get a refund if you prefer.