Discover some of the medieval castles of Transylvania on a full-day tour from Bucharest and visit the castle most associated with the legend of Count Dracula. Visit Peleș Castle and take a walking tour of Brașov.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is possible from centrally located hotels, hostels, or apartments in Bucharest, Please contact the local partner to confirm your pickup time.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that entrance fees for Peles Castle and Bran Castle are not included in the tour price
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep. 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep. 14)
- If Peles Castle is closed, the Sinaia Monastery and the torture chambers of Bran Castle will be visited instead
- In the event of heavy traffic on the roads, occasionally the tour can take more than 12 hours
- This tour takes place in a group of no more than 18 people