Immerse yourself in Romania's scrumptious food scene and visit different areas of Bucharest on this walking food tour with a local guide. Enjoy delicious tastings of traditional Romanian grilled ground meat rolls, doughnuts, beer and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Lupa Capitolina Monument, 36 I.C. Bratianu Blvd., Bucharest, RomaniaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- From March to October as well as December 16 to January 6, at least 4 people are required for this activity to take place
- From January 7 to February 29 and November 1 to December 15, at least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- You are responsible for any additional food and drinks as well as any personal purchases at Obor Market