Explore the "Montmartre of Bucharest", which is filled with beautiful 19th-century architecture. In between sampling local culinary delights, your guide will inform you of the real Bucharest whilst showing you behind-the-scenes areas and hidden art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Romanian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting place is in the roundabout, in front of a beautiful old building, located between Mendeelev Street and Dacia Boulevard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all conditions apart from extreme weather
- Food intolerances and preferences are able to be catered to, please advise in advance
- These tours will cover some ground, but refreshment stops are planned occasionally to give you time to rest, cool off, and observe the locals as they go about their daily routines