Going on this tour you will discover Constanta, the oldest town attested on the Romanian territory. It is also known as the ancient city of Tomis, situated on the Black Sea Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Benjamin Franklin Parking on Strada Benjamin Franklin (nearby landmarks: Romanian Athenaeum Concert Hall and Hilton Athenee Palace Hotel), District 1, Bucharest. The tour departs at 8 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Departure will be at 8 AM and return at around 7 PM
- Please note that the timetable is subject to change due to heavy city traffic and road works
- This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7 and people with walking impairments or wheelchair users due to the climbing of stairs