Discover Bucharest's incredible history on this tour through the heart of the city. Stand in the epicenter of the revolution, walk its grand boulevards, wander its quaint historical district, and gain a deeper appreciation for this capital city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover Bucharest's rich history on your trip through its central districts
- Stand in Revolution Square and imagine the scene in 1989
- Visit Lipscani Old Districts, and see the remains of the Merchant Life once experienced here
- Travel in the comfort of an air conditioned mini-van
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car or minivan
- Guide services
- Entrance fees to the sites
- Private tour
- Gratuities (10% recommended)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that in Romania museums are usually closed on Monday.
- Because of international conferences or meetings, the Palace of Parliament in Bucharest may be closed without prior notice.
- Some churches and monasteries may be closed without prior notice, especially in the low season.
- Wherever possible, we will do our best to replace the visits of the above sites with visits to other relevant sites.
- We are not responsible in case these sites are closed for visitors due to unforeseen reasons and without prior notice while the tour is taking place.