Experience Bucharest's recent past and glorious history on a 4-hour walking tour with a local guide who aims to turn tourists into locals, and locals into tourists. As part of a small group, get off the beaten track for unique views and delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 4:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Learn key information about the city and its culture
- Discover traditional and contemporary artisanal souvenir shops in the Old Town
- Explore the secret route that leads to one the biggest administrative buildings in the world
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the city's famous inns
- 1 covrig (similar to a pretzel)
- Bottled water
- Coffee or tea
- 2 mici (traditional Romanian dish of grilled ground meat rolls made from a mixture of beef, lamb and pork with spices) with french fries, mustard and bread)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- 1 beer (400ml)
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at University Square, next to the water fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The local partner will do their best to accommodate your dietary preferences. Please get in contact via e-mail prior to the start of the tour.
- There will be a reasonable amount of walking involved, but there will be refreshment stops along the way as well.
- This tour operates rain or shine and will only be cancelled in the event of extreme weather. You will be notified if this is the case.