Indulge in the culinary delights of Brussels while sightseeing on a walking tour. Stop at old taverns, chocolate shops, and restaurants to savor mussels, beer stew, chocolate, beer, and waffles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
The meeting point for your tour is : Grand'Place 23, 1000 Bruxelles. Search for Mary Grand'Place on Google Maps. You will meet up with your guide outside Mary Grand'Place, at least 15 minutes before departure. The tour will start on time. Late arrivals without notice will not be accepted or refunded.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will start on time. Late arrivals will not be accepted or refunded, unless we get a notification by email or phone at least 1 hour before departure. The emmergency number is 0032479319003.
- The lunch is not recommended for vegetarians, vegans, gluten free or other food allergies.