Explore one thousand years of Braunschweig’s history with a local guide. Walk around the city to discover its heritage and most famous landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the tour starts. Your guide will wear a LED-Display backpack with the "Get Your Guide" and "Braunschweig" written on it. Your guide will wait up to 30 minutes at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- The tour may be offered at other times.
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour involves 1,5 kilometers of walking
- This tour can be done barrier-free
- In the case of official acts or events, it's possible that the guided tour in churches and other public buildings cannot take place as booked despite confirmation. In this event, the guide will offer you an alternative attraction