Spend a day experiencing the fascinating inland Kimberley and see the Prison Boab Tree, Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek. Explore this fascinating part of outback Australia on a day tour from Broome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-ups are available, from select Broome hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- The tour operates from May to late August on Mondays
- Hotel pick-up is available, please note that the pick-up time will be earlier than tour start time and will be confirmed after booking
- Please advise the local tour provider of any dietary requirements when booking
- Itinerary may be reversed depending on weather conditions and other factors beyond the local tour provider's control
- A moderate level of fitness and mobility is required for this activity as you will be walking over uneven ground, climbing rocks and wading through water
- Please bring a pair of shoes that can get wet (for example gum boots or old sneakers), sun protection a swimming costume and a towel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the minimum requirements