Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn the amazing and dramatic story of this famous landmark while enjoying gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting place is in front of the Tweed Court House, 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007 (between Broadway and Centre Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for the Brooklyn Bridge crossing, and exploring the streets of the Dumbo neighborhood.
- Please note the tour can take any duration between 2 and 2.5 hours. Please prepare your day accordingly.