Immerse yourself in Bristol's incredible craft beer scene on a self-guided tour with an your audio guide. Add an optional guided tasting to try 3 beers at one of the breweries along your tour route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
You can see the grand main entrance of Bristol Temple Meads train station from the corner of Temple Gate and Station Approach. Facing the grand main entrance to the station, the tour starts on the left-hand side of the bottom of Station Approach. There's a cafe on the corner with plenty of cobbled outdoor space for you to stand out of the way of passing people for a few minutes while you start your tour. About 15 minutes into the tour, you will be told the story behind Moor brewery and then directed right to the door. On arrival, tell a member of staff that you are on a Bristol Hoppers tour and have a table booked and they'll look after you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must have an Android or i-Phone to be able to download the audio tour, and a set of headphones. Without these, you will not be able to access the location enabled tour or clearly hear the audio. To avoid using mobile data while walking, you can download the tour in advance.
- Booking the beer tasting option? If you want time for more than a half pint at the first stop (a brewpub), start earlier. Aim to leave there 50 minutes after your start time. You can start up to 35 mins late if you skip the first stop.
- Please drink responsibly.
- There's enough stops and advice to keep you entertained for more than one day. You can take the tour as two parts over a weekend or more. Otherwise, choose your stops and beer sizes carefully.
- You must be over the age of 18, or the legal drinking age in your country of residence. Please carry ID so you can prove your age if needed. Accompanied children are welcome in most of the venues before 8pm.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are always welcome.