The perfect introduction to Brisbane. This private 3 hour walking tour showcases the essence of this vibrant city. See how Brisbane's history, present and future blend seamlessly. Visit famous iconic landmarks while 'getting uder the skin' of Brisbane.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Directly outside the Visitor Information Centre, 169 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia. As you look into the visitor information center there will be a planter box on your left. Your guide will meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- It is recommended you bring a hat, sunglasses, camera and bottle of water