Experience the people, culture, and history of Barbados on this Pride of Barbados Plantation Tour. Take in scenic views and splendid architecture, feast on the delicious local cuisine, and enjoy the beer and rum that’s produced on the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Hotels, villas, guest houses, the airport, or the cruise port. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the pickup time. For those at the cruise port: exit the terminal, walk across the large car park, and exit the port gates. Straight ahead you will see a large tree where a representative will be holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Dress for the tour is casual
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible