Head to Piatra Craiului National Park in the Carpathian Mountains for a day of hiking and and outdoor exploration. See a part of Romania virtually unchanged in the last century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Dress warmly: Compulsory sturdy and waterproof hiking boots and clothes; warm clothes recommended
- Lunch is at an additional cost of about €5-7
- Drinks are not included in the tour