This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Take a 2-day, Eco-Romania certified trek in one of the greatest mountain ranges in Romania, the Piatra Craiului National Park. Hike with a licensed guide, discover local mountain villages, and soak up spectacular views from the highest point in the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is offered at selected hotels in Brasov. Please be at your chosen pickup point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The optimal time to take this trek is between June–October
- Number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 8
- Transportation from Brasov is by car or minibus
- The tour requires a good physical shape as the trek is of medium level
- The route may change because of the weather conditions
- Compulsory waterproof hiking shoes and waterproof layers, warm clothes