Discover the Romanian Carpathian where over 5500 bears roam, on a wildlife watching adventure. Admire species like lynx, wolves, and bear from a special observation hide. Meet a forest ranger who will teach you about the animals and their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Near the pedestrian crossing, Piața Sfatului 26, Brașov 500025, România. There is also the option of booking the tour without transfer - so using your own vehicle. In this case, the exact meeting place will be set only the day before the event and details will be sent to you closer to the time. Check tour options at booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Bright colors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes for easy walking in the forest
- You will be in the forest for approximately 2-3 hours
- For safety reasons, a forest ranger will be with you at all times
- Do not bring food
- To increase the chances of spotting wildlife, wear simple non-bright colors and do not use perfume
- Keep quiet all time and listen to the forest ranger’s indications while in the forest