Get back to nature and escape the crowds on a full-day tour of the stunning landscapes of Peneda-Gerês National Park. Hike along ancient paths through lush woodlands and marvel at the endemic flora and fauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Braga.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This activity includes 2 to 4 easy hikes of approximately 30 minutes each
- This activity is suitable for everyone from 2 to 75 years old
- This activity is available all year round
- Wear weather and hiking appropriate clothes and shoes
- Bring swim wear, a towel, sunscreen and flip-flops (not essential)