The perfect introduction to the iconic Freedom Trail, visiting historic landmarks in Downtown Boston and the North End. Enjoy the incredible stories of Revolutionary-era Boston on this small group tour with a talented, professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please look for the 300th Anniversary Monument inside Boston Common. Your guide will be wearing the Hub Town Tours logo and satchel bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The tour operates rain or shine
- The 1.5-hour option involves 1 mile of walking; the 2.5-hour option involves 2 miles
- The exact amount of time it takes to complete the tour varies. The tour can run at least 30 minutes over the indicated duration