The rich history and renowned food scene found in Boston’s South End provides the perfect ingredients for a fun and memorable experience. Discover one of Boston’s most vibrant and tasty neighborhoods on a 3-hour food tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Savor food specialties from beloved local eateries
- Stroll the neighborhood streets and discover Boston’s South End
- Learn about the chefs and owners behind the restaurants, markets, cafes, and bakeries
- Explore the largest urban Victorian community in the country
- Visit sites of historical, architectural and cultural significance
- 3-hour walking tour
- Tastings from 6 local eateries
- Alcoholic beverage pairing with 2-3 tastings
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 12 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet outside The Elephant Walk restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- This tour is not recommended for guests under the age of 12 years.
- This is a walking tour, so you will be on your feet most of the time.
- Tours run rain or shine.