Live out your own filmic fantasy on this interactive walking tour of Boston's Movie Mile. See locations from Good Will Hunting, The Departed, Cheers and Legally Blonde! Enjoy a 1.5-hour tour led by a local actor and in small groups.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Sit on the famous park bench from Good Will Hunting
- Have a drink at the original Cheers
- See one of Jack Nicolson’s mob hangouts in The Departed
- Discover the street of the Blown Away car crash
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please meet outside the Boston Convention Visitors Bureau located at 139 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02135. Your tour guide will be holding a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- At the end of the tour, the guide will request a tip. This is optional.