Step on-board for a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise to discover the history and mystery of the New England Harbor town, Boston.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock. Please add: For directions by GPS use 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston 02110.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The only animals permitted on board are those who perform a manual task to assist a person, emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please note that credit cards are the only form of payment accepted on the cruise
- Please advise when booking if you require assistance when boarding
- It is recommended to wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothing (light layers in summer and warmer layers in spring and fall)
- It is recommended to wear flat shoes to walk around the boat