Experience the perfect introduction to Boston's world-renowned craft beverage scene on a guided behind-the-scenes tour to 3 local craft breweries or cider houses. Enjoy beer tastings and a pretzel snack.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
2 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, just in front of the P.F. Chang’s Parking: (Street parking is not recommended) The CityPlace Garage located at 8 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 (Entrance is on Charles Street South). Boston Common Garage located at Zero Charles St Boston MA 02116. This garage is located beneath the Boston Common.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Pre-gaming is strictly prohibited. Anyone visibly intoxicated before the tour will not be allowed to attend and a refund will not be provided
- For US citizens, please bring a non-expired state ID. If you are not from the US, please bring your passport
- Open-toed shoes are not allowed due to safety concerns, especially in brewery settings. You must wear closed-toe shoes
- The minimum age is 21
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements or in the event of inclement weather. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required