Discover the sights and landmarks of Bordeaux on this 2-hour walking tour. Marvel at the UNESCO heritage-listed monuments in the city center, and learn why the city attracted so many philosophers during the Enlightenment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- French bank holidays, 2020: January 1, Easter Monday, May 1, May 8, May 21, June 1, July 14, August 15, November 1, November 11, December 25