Enjoy a food and wine tour to the Saint-Emilion region and explore a UNESCO-listed village, visit three wineries, and enjoy a picnic lunch at a château.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's wine cellar, at 2 Rue Mably 33000 Bordeaux. You can take tramway lines B, C, or D and get off at stop Quinconces. From Tourny Alleys, take Jean Jacques Bel Street and turn right onto Mably Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear appropriate clothes and comfortable shoes. Much of the tour takes place outdoors