Enjoy a food and wine tour to the Saint-Emilion region and explore a UNESCO-listed village, visit three wineries, and enjoy a picnic lunch at a château.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Olala Bordeaux in the center of Bordeaux. Tramway Lines B, C, and D: Stop Quinconces.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Most of the tour takes place outdoors.
- Don't forget to take your water bottle to fill it up in the morning, at Olala Bordeaux we are committed to limiting our plastic waste!
- The Chateaux and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the offer will remain the same.
- Children under 16 and pets are not allowed for the comfort of the group, so a private tour will be more suitable in your case.
- The guide can conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual), he adapts to the participants.
- It is imperative to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time of your return, no delay possible, to ensure the comfort of the group and the respect of the schedule.
- Return times may vary depending on traffic