Discover the wines of the Bordeaux region on this half-day trip to Saint-Émilion with a friendly driver/guide. Visit the town and its vineyards, and stop at a historic château to enjoy a wine tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at "OLALA BORDEAUX". From Tourny Alleys, take Jean Jacques Bel Street and turn right. Tramway Lines B, C and D: Stop Quinconces.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours take place in small groups with a maximum of 8 participants