Discover the 2 most famous wine-growing regions of Bordeaux, Médoc and Saint-Emilion, on a wine tasting tour to 3 wineries. Walk around a UNESCO-listed village and enjoy a picnic break in a chateau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Olala Bordeaux. If coming by tramway lines B, C, and D, the stop is at Quinconces.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The guide may conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual). He will adapt to the group
- The wineries and schedule may vary, but the quality of the tours and tastings will remain the same