Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bordeaux
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Bordeaux’s history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
- A web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Start in front of the Grand Hotel de Bordeaux on the Place de la ComedieOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes "penalty time" to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.