Discover the best of the Central Dalmatian coastline on this full-day tour as you zip around the area's most iconic sights in a speedboat.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Relax or try out some watersports on Golden Horn Beach
- Discover the most beautiful and famous lagoon in Croatia
- Travel in an open speedboat perfect for island hopping
- Get lost in the alleyways of the ancient city of Trogir
- Take in panoramic views of the coast on a scenic train journey to Golden Horn Beach
Experience the highlights of Central Dalmatia on this full-day speedboat tour.
Meet your guide on the Riva Promenade and hop on the speedboat that will take you to your first stop, the town of Bol. Here, enjoy a cup of coffee or explore the town before taking the scenic train journey that will take you to Golden Horn Beach (Zlatni Rat). Spend 2.5 hours swimming or trying out the water activities available on the beach, such as jet-skiing, tubing, and parasailing, or if you're feeling more laidback, lie back and sunbathe.
Next, begin the journey to the Blue Lagoon. Pass through a former military tunnel on the way and learn about the history of the region from your skipper. Continue to the Blue Lagoon and enjoy some free time to swim and snorkel in the lagoon's crystal-clear waters before stopping in the charming cove of Duga. Grab a bite to eat or enjoy a coffee or cocktail at the Labadusa beach bar.
Finish your tour in the UNESCO-protected village of Trogir. Spend the rest of the evening exploring the Old Town's Renaissance and baroque buildings before returning to Split.
- Speedboat transportation
- English-speaking captain
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour may be canceled or the route altered in the event of rough sea conditions, in which case you will be offered a full refund or an alternative date