Visit the Tequendama Falls in a rocky gorge near Bogotá and learn about projects to clean the river. Continue to one of the most beautiful coffee plantations near the city center and taste a traditional coffee at the Hacienda Coloma.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately