Embark on a guided walking tour of the La Candelaria district, the oldest in Bogotá, and taste local snacks. Follow your guide through colorful streets and try the pre-Hispanic drinking game Tejo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Departure details The Cranky Croc Hostel, Cl. 12d #346, Bogotá, Colombia We will meet at... The Cranky Croc Hostel Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia ***Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tour.*** Please bring good walking shoes, an umbrella, and water. Please give yourself enough time with traffic to arriveOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Starting and ending point:
- The Cranky Croc Hostel, Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia
- *Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tour.*
- **Please bring comfortable walking shoes, an umbrella, and water. Please give yourself enough time with traffic to arrive.**
- ***We are constantly changing the venues we visit to accomodate whatever is going on in the city, so the photos and attractions listed may not be the same as the day you do the tour.***