Discover graffiti and urban art in Bogotá's La Candelaria district on a guided walking tour. Learn about the cultural context behind the art, its history, and the challenges artists face today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet us next to the fountain by the yellow umbrella in Plaza del Chorro de Quevedo every day at 10am and 2pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Beware this tour can be in English and Spanish at the same time depending on the group
- We will provide an umbrella in case it rains
- Do not walk away from the group