Discover the wonders of Bogotá on a sightseeing tour. With an expert guide, explore the vibrant downtown area, visit the fascinating Gold Museum, learn about the region’s gang history, taste local beverages, and ride the cable car to Monserrate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from anywhere within Bogotá city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour
- The tour runs rain or shine
- The Gold Museum is closed on Mondays; your guide will provide you with options for another museum
- The Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays; your guide will provide you with options for another museum
- You’ll be able to choose the duration of the tour. It can be for 7 hours with Monserrate, Gold Museum and Botero Museum, or 5 hours with either Monserrate or museums.